OKAY SO HELLO I HAVE ALREADY MISSED A WEEK OF THIS WEEKLY BLABBER AND I LITERALLY JUST STARTED IT!
So I apologise.
Tonight – ACOWAR
And the many troubles of getting it in time.
- IT TRICKED ME INTO BELIEVING I HAD PRE-ORDERED! (But tbf it was my own fault as I accidentally forgot to confirm…)
- HARDBACK WAS TOO GOOD NOT TO GET! With the cheeky price of £10 I just HAD TOO! But it was expected 10th of May… now okay. I can understand bc y’know it’s a hardback and all.
- CHEEKY PAPERBACK! (I’m liking the word cheeky today) IT WAS LIKE £3.89? BARGIN! So I clicked it and CONFIRMED IT AND THEN!! THEN!!! I got a cheeky email saying ‘due to arrive on the 25th. I WAS LIKE HELL NO!
- SO AS YOU CAN TELL!! NEITHER WILL COME ON THE 2ND OF MAY!!! SO WHAT I AM GONNA DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?
- GOOD OLD EBOOKS! Saved the day *readers applause*
So to conclude this random mini AWFUL retelling of my near DEATH experience I ended up with three books of acowar all different versions so yes.
I was a happy chappy in the end.
Have you read acowar yet?